CYSTADLEUAETH LLUN GORFFENAF
Written by Tir Coed / Dydd Llun 03 Mehefin 2019
Y mis yma, yr unig beth y mae angen i chi ei wneud yw anfon eich llun gorau o “RHYFEDDODAU NATURIOL”! Tagiwch ni yn eich lluniau ar Instagram, Facebook neu Drydar efo’r hashtag #CalendrTirCoed am eich siawns i ennill! Bydd enillydd mis Ebrill yn ennill 2 ymweliad plentyn I Manor Wildlife Park, Dinbych-y-pysgod!
Bydd enillydd a thema newydd yn cael ei gyhoeddi ar ddiwedd pob mis! Mae telerau ac amodau yn berthnasol - gweler y wefan am fanylion. Dod yn ‘ôl mis nesaf i weld beth yw gwobr Gorffennaf!
Terms and Conditions –
• Entrants must be 16 or over to enter the competition.
• Members of Tir Coed staff, trustees or partners (either permanent or temporary, current or former), interns, sponsors, or an immediate family member of any of the foregoing, may participate, but are not eligible to win.
• We will only accept the first 4 entries per person, per month.
• The photo must not contain violence, profanity, sex or direct attacks on individuals or organizations. Any entries deemed offensive will be immediately disqualified and could result in the relevant authorities being contacted.
• If there are any individuals in the photo, it is not Tir Coed’s responsibility to gain permission to use the material. Tir Coed will presume that permission has been granted by the individual(s) featured in the photo(s).
• The photo submitted must be an original creation – NO copyrighted images may be used.
• The participant must certify and warrant that the submitted photo(s) does not violate the rights of a third party or any copyright. Tir Coed is not responsible for intellectual property violations that might have resulted through the submissions of photos.
• The photo has to be taken in the same month of the competition
• June competition closes 23:59 on Sunday 30th of June, 2019 and a winner will be announced by Wednesday, 3rd of July.
• Entrants give permission for us to use the photos how we wish - by submitting their photos to Tir Coed, participants agree to grant Tir Coed free of charge the right to use the photo in any manner and media, including without limitation, the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display or translate in printed or electronic media even if they are not the winning entries. Tir Coed agrees to mention the full name of the chosen contestant when used in posts.
• Tir Coed reserves the right to modify or cancel the contest or any of the arrangements, schedules, plans or other items directly or indirectly related to the contest, at any time and for any reason if deems necessary.
The personal information provided to Tir Coed by the participants shall only be used for the purposes of this contest. All participants are entitled to access, cancel, oppose and rectify the details about the personal data (such as names, social media handles, etc.) contained in the file by sending their request by email to email@example.com
Thank you all for your entries to May’s photo competition! For this month's comp, tag us in your best photo of “NATURAL WONDERS”! Tag us in your photos on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter with the hashtag #TirCoedCalendar for your chance to feature on our 2020 calendar! June’s winner will also receive 2 free child tickets to Manor Wildlife Park, Tenby!
There will be a new winner and theme announced at the end of each month! Terms and conditions apply – see website for details. Come back next month to find out July’s prize!